In September 2016, I was selected for The Dartmouth Sings, Dartmouth College’s signature gender-inclusive a cappella group. Each winter, we tour to locations around the nation and the world to perform. Our gigs have given us the opportunity to share our music with United States Armed Forces veterans, patients and visitors at hospitals in the U.S. and England, and even some celebrities.
The Sings have been an integral part of my Dartmouth experience, introducing me to some of my best friends and helping me to grow immeasurably as a musician. You can listen to our most recent album, Convocation, on Spotify, and hear me featured on “Bottom of the River,” originally by Delta Rae.
Our most notable performances have included:
– the 75th Anniversary of the Attacks on Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, HI
– the White House for former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama
– at a Los Angeles Lakers game
– for Conan O’Brien and the audience of his television show
– at Windsor Castle in England